Category Archives: Learning Center

Get your trademark for application or else

We can describe the trademark as a sign, design or expression. A trademark identifies products and a brand name. It is a way to compare certain goods or services with others. A trademark can be owned by an individual, business organizations or a legal entity. Let’s assume that you have established a company and produced […]

Sign here word on business documents with eyeglasses and ballpoint pen. Signature or agreement concept
Operating Agreement and Minutes

An operating agreement is a key document used by limited companies to outline the financial and functional decisions of the business, including rules, regulations, and provisions. The purpose of the document is to manage the internal operating of the entity to suit the specific requirements of the owners. It is a legal document that has […]

working hours
Working Hours

Days Hours Sunday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET) Monday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET) Tuesday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET) Wednesday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET) Thursday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET) Friday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET) Saturday 7:00 – 19:00 (ET)

deal handshake
Delaware: Business Friendly and Tax Heaven

When it comes to starting a business, Delaware has been one of the leading states for more than 100 years. Delaware hosts more than 1 million businesses. 63% of Fortune 500 companies also are in Delaware. Last year, people started more than 145 companies in Delaware, and 70% of these businesses are LLCs. One of […]

empty office
How To Wind Up A Company

How To Wind Up A Company Unfortunately, sometimes things do not go as they were expected. What do you need to wind up a company? You were given a legal “Certificate of Formation” when you first started your business. You will also get a “Certificate of Dissolution” when you decide to wind up your company. […]