Delaware Company Renewal

When an entity has failed to maintain a Registered Agent or failed to pay their yearly tax, they may fall into a status other than good standing. To get the entity back into good standing, the Delaware Code requires that certain documents are filed and all back taxes and filing fees are paid. You may obtain the forms and instruction memo by selecting the document that is appropriate for your needs.
We can help you to maintain, and restore your company in Delaware. If you form a company and it’s not active anymore, there are some simple steps to start your company again.

Why isn’t your company active anymore?

After forming your company, you should follow some steps for good standing of the company.

These steps are;

a-) Registered Agent Fee
b-) Franchise tax & annual report

Registered Agent Service

Registered Agents can build a wall between your business and the public to protect your privacy. If you don’t live in Delaware, you can track your post by state. A Registered Agent is the main actor for your business. Social Enterprises LLC provides a Registered Agent service including state and federal notifications. You can verify Social Enterprises LLC by clicking here (Under the “S” as Social Enterprises LLC). Our fee is $95, and it’s flat for a lifetime. There are no surprises!

Franchise Tax & Annual Report

All Delaware Companies have to pay franchise taxes depending on the type of the entity. This rate can be changed of your shares on corporation companies.

LLC companies: $300 USD

Corporations: Starting from $175 USD to $200,000 USD depending on authorized shares. In addition to Franchise Tax, The annual report filing fee is $50.

Non-Profits:  Corporations of type Exempt (501(c )3 the fee for filing the Annual Report is $25

Dissolution & Cancellation

Cancellation term is used for LLCs. Dissolution term is used for Corporation(s). Before filing Dissolution and Cancellation, you need to review your operating agreement (by laws for Corporations) depending on additional requirement for it. Shareholder(s) should be agreed on dissolution and cancellation. Open balance of the franchise tax and the current year Franchise tax should be paid before filing Dissolution and Cancellation.

As Delaware Agency, we can help you to start your company or maintain your current business. For company restoration, please send us your company name by e-mail, we can evaluate your tax debts and total cost, E-mail: