112 Capitol Trail, Suite A Newark, DE 19711 | info@delawareagency.com

Menu Close

B1/B2 Visa

If you are going to the United States for tourism, business, medical treatment and visiting relatives/friends, you should choose B-type visas. Among the B-type visas, the B1-Type Visa is given to those who will travel for business purposes, while the B2-Type Visa is given to those who will travel for visit, tourism and treatment purposes. Applicants for Type B Visas must complete the form DS-160 online.

Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business and tourism

Free Consultation Form

Please fill out the form for a free consultation. We will reach you within the day