112 Capitol Trail, Suite A Newark, DE 19711 | info@delawareagency.com

Menu Close

E1/E2 Visa

The E-1 Trader Visa is a visa issued to business people who want to come to the United States to do business. The volume of business activities to be carried out in the USA by those who will request this visa must provide employment in the USA and at least 50% of the activities of the said company must be focused on the USA market. While the US authorities do not set a minimum trade volume, they pay attention to the job creation potential of investors in order to grant visa entitlement. Thanks to this visa, which is renewed at intervals of 2 or 5 years, merchants can enter/exit the USA as many times as they want.

The E-2 Investor Visa, on the other hand, is issued to investors who establish or acquire companies in the United States. It is one of the most demanded visa types by Turkish investors. Investors who set up a company in the USA and invest an average of $100,000 in this company can apply for this visa.
The E-2 visa is usually issued for 5 years and allows the visa holder to reside in the USA for a maximum of 2 years during this period.

The US E-1 and E-2 visas are designed to allow citizens of treaty countries to move to the US temporarily for specific business purposes.

Free Consultation Form

Please fill out the form for a free consultation. We will reach you within the day