112 Capitol Trail, Suite A Newark, DE 19711 | [email protected]

I Visa

It is the type of visa that employees of the press in Turkey get for their visits to the USA for the purpose of gaining work and experience. Persons with this visa can attend events, conferences and trainings for foreign media workers held in the USA. Spouses and children under the age of 21 can be accompanied by this visa on their trip to the USA. Applicants for this visa must complete Form DS-160.

The I visa is a nonimmigrant visa for the United States specifically for foreign media representatives who wish to temporarily enter and reside in the United States.

Free Consultation Form

Please fill out the form for a free consultation. We will reach you within the day