112 Capitol Trail, Suite A Newark, DE 19711 | info@delawareagency.com

Menu Close


To file an individual tax return in the United States, you must have an Individual Tax Identification Number called an ITIN. The IRS assigns an ITIN number to people who are taxpayers in the United States but do not have a Social Security number (SSN) and are not eligible to receive it. Persons wishing to obtain an ITIN must fill out and mail Form W-7 to the IRS or apply by filling out the relevant form online. Parties that have their ITIN application completed and are eligible for this number are notified by the IRS, usually within seven weeks.

It is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service.

Free Consultation Form

Please fill out the form for a free consultation. We will reach you within the day