As a non-resident, you are capable of opening a Bank Account in the US for Incorporated Businesses without having a SSN or traveling to the US.
One of the first things that you need to do after starting a business in the US is to open a bank account for the incorporation and LLCs). When you get a bank account, you can open PayPal, Stripe and other merchant accounts. Our All in Package includes everything to open a bank account and maintain your business.
What should I provide to open a bank account for my business?
Generally, most banks ask for the following to start a new account:
– The authorized certificate of incorporation (or the operating agreement for the LLCs),
– Federal tax ID number (a.k.a. EIN)
– Physical Address in the US ( to deliver your monthly statements and bank letters.)
– A valid ID of the company owners or members.
The banks in the US are regulated mainly by the federal law; however, the state laws also apply to the banks. In this respect, banks may ask for different documents in different locations and depending on the self-regulation of the banks themselves. Therefore, it is essential to take note of the required documents before starting the process. You may prefer to call the bank for further information or to make sure that you are on the right track. If your company registered more than one year ago, you also need to provide certification of good standing.
Do I have to open a bank account in Delaware if I incorporate there?
No, business people generally open bank accounts where it is easier for them to manage their bank accounts and this is mostly the state or country where they conduct business. Most of the companies in Delaware do business on a global scale or at least on a multinational basis; therefore, the banks in Delaware understand Non-US business owners needs. In this case, opening a bank account in Delaware even though you do business elsewhere is smart due to the manageability of the statement.
If you are not eligible to come to the US to open a bank account, you can work with us to open your bank account. If all of your documents are ready, we can open bank account in the following two business days.
You can choose one of our services to start your business in the US, and you can always contact us for further information or questions.
What are the advantages of our service?
– All company types supported
– No need for a Social Security Number
– No need for a mailing address in the US—We provide provide the first year free!
– Banks we work with (PNC Bank, Wells Fargo, Citizens Bank, TD Bank, Fulton Bank)
– 24/7 internet banking and payment services
– Debit card(s)
– Quickly put your money into your bank account
– Secure money transfer thanks to our international network
– Secure payment via IBAN & SWIFT/BIC
– No need to be present in the U.S. personally.
– Compatible with online payment methods such as PayPal/2CO/AdSense
– Checking, and Saving account
– Amazon, eBay, Etsy accepted and certified accounts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to open a U.S. bank account or have further questions.
If you have pre-sales questions, E-mail to us or Call us + 1 302 310 21 76 ( You can also text on WhatsApp!)