The most considerable benefit of an EB-5 Visa is getting a Green Card. Even though every person has his/her own reason to desire of getting a Green Card, here are some of the privileges U.S. Green Card owners have:
- The Investor has the ability to bring other family members to the U.S. after proper application and can obtain U.S. citizenship after 5 years.
- Any member of the family with a Green Card can enter the U.S. at any time and stay as long as he/she wishes
- Investors have constant and easy access to the U.S. for personal, trade and business purposes,
- The U.S. has internationally recognized colleges and universities for basic education and
graduate study. As a resident, the investor can benefit from lower tuition costs,
- Permanent residents travel to the U.S. without the need of a Visa,
- Investors may work, live, or own their own proprietary business anywhere in the U.S.,
- The U.S. provides many financial, social and education entitlements: public schools, health and medical attention, social security and education,
- The cost of living in the U.S. is lower than most large industrial nations. Consumer goods, services, and housing are significantly less expensive than comparable services and goods in most other countries,
- Students may work in the U.S. while they attend college and then continue to work afterward, enabling the student to pay part of his/her education and to work while completing graduate and postgraduate studies.