Welcome to
Social Enterprises LLC

We are here to serve with various business consulting services for you. We are located in Newark, Delaware. You can find information regarding Company Formation in Delaware on our site, or you can start your business with us.

Company Formation

Tax & Bookkeeping

Compliance & Consulting

Start Your Business 100% online

We are here to serve with various business consulting services for you. We are located in Newark, Delaware. You can find information regarding Company Formation in Delaware on our site, or you can start your business with us.


Customer Satisfaction


Years of Experience


Serving countries


Quick Formation Services

Company Formation

Start your company formation in the same day process!

EIN Application

Don’t get confused and waste the time with conflicted government documents

ITIN Application

If you are non-us resident and you need to make a tax return, open a bank account, need a rent a house and more.

Residential Address Service

Get your US address and start to get your documents and use the address to get approval…

U.S. Mobile Phone Number

We can ship you a physical line and you can get verified by all of the services.

Business License

Get your business license in the same day with our fast and hassle-free service

Information You Need To Know Updated Daily

Delaware LLCs/Inc Nominee Service For Non-Residents

Feb 14 , 2019

Nominee Services Do you as a business owner, want to keep your privacy in relation to the public, but also want to keep full control over your company? Then, you should definitely consider nominee services. Using nominee services does not only mean absolute privacy, but also a legal comfort. Keeping your name off the public records aside, you can also avoid or slow costly legal situations such as lawsuits or garnishments. For example, a creditor can search the assets on your name. By showing our nominee executive, creditors will not be easily able to link your company to you personally. You can appoint nominee officers provided by our company to various positions: Nominee Directors: They simply serve the position of director; however, they do not have an active position or role within your company. Their name is used for the notarization of corporate documents or signing contracts, for example. So, they legally serve as a director but do not actively manage the business. But how? Because the scope of authority is decided/restricted by the means of the power of attorney or other corporate authorization documents that are prepared with the client. Nominee Shareholders: They are simple company “owners” and hold no business management right. Voting rights in the company can easily be transferred to the client. Therefore, you can enjoy absolute privacy meanwhile full company control is ensured by the power of attorneys or other authorization documents. Nominee services are usually useful for owners of offshore companies. But, of course, any business owner in the U.S. can use nominee services. Advantages of Nominee Services 1. You can keep your name off the public records while keeping the full control over corporate issues for your business. 2. You can avoid or slow legal issues such as garnishments or lawsuits. With the help of nominee services, it would be difficult to link your name to your business. 3. It will be helpful if you are running your company offshore and living in a country with an oppressive government that may have or wants to have the right to seize its citizen's assets/funds. 4. It is always useful to have an officer with authority in your company in the US to solve some problems! For example, you may need an officer to visit your bank in the U.S. for banking problems. Delaware Nominee Services Delaware is really good at keeping your name off the public records. Your name is not listed in your certificate of formation, for example. However, you may need to use the advantages listed above. If you need any type of nominee services, simply contact us! Then, we’ll provide an officer in charge of a monthly fee, and provide a power of attorney in which the limitations of the rights of our nominee will be stated. So, we ensure you’ll keep full control over your company. If you have pre-sales questions, Call us + 1 302 310 21 76 (You can also text on WhatsApp!)

Read More

When should I apply for ITIN?

Dec 17 , 2020

As for identification of persons, there are two different set of identification numbers in the U.S. The first one is the Social Security Number which can be obtained only if the person is a U.S citizen or a Green Card holder or holder of a visa that provides the person with a temporary residency in the U.S. The other number is the Individual Tax Identification Number; which is abbreviated as ITIN. Instead of explaining who can obtain an ITIN, it is easier to define who cannot. Basically, anyone who cannot get a Social Security number (SSN), requires to obtain an ITIN for tax purposes. Yet still, we would like to present who can indeed obtain ITIN: Foreign individuals who are not eligible for a Social Security Number but have a tax liability in the U.S.Individuals who do not live in the US, who are not likely to obtain SSN; but, need a tax ID number for tax returnsIndividuals who came to the US for residency purpose and need to have a tax ID number for tax returnSpouses and dependents of the US citizens and foreign individuals who went to the US for residency purposes and are not eligible to obtain an SSN and required to pay taxesSpouses and dependents of individuals who are not residents of the US but need to file taxes As for the “right time to apply” for ITIN, it is essential to know why it is so important. ITIN is basically a TAX IDENTIFICATION number issued by the IRS. It is crucial for filing tax returns, therefore it is essential to apply for it as soon as possible, especially if you have tax filing obligations. Failing to comply with tax filings would result in severe penalties.

Read More

How do I get taxed as a non-US resident?

Dec 17 , 2020

For non-U.S. resident business owners who run a business in the U.S., taxation might pose a major question. Since taxation is one of many indicators whether the investment in the U.S. is worthwhile, it is essential to understand how the U.S. taxation system approaches non-resident aliens. In the U.S., citizens are not the only ones that have been paying taxes. In addition to the citizens, “residents” and “non-residents” might be obliged to pay taxes as well, provided they fulfill the required criteria. Therefore, if you are a non-U.S. citizen and have a business operating in the U.S., you might be still liable to pay taxes and to file tax returns. Basically, whether you have tax responsibilities depends on your residence status and/or how much time you have spend in the U.S. As a result, if you are a; green card holder, ora holder of nonimmigrant visas who satisfy the substantial presence test, then you are considered as a resident alien for tax purposes. This classification as resident alien, meeans that you must report all your income from all sources on their U.S. tax return and pay income tax on it at the same rates as U.S. citizens. Who? Green Card Holders A green card holder is a person who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States. If you have a green card, you must pay U.S. taxes even if you spend most of your time outside of the country. Non-immigrant Visa Holders Non-immigrant visa holders are those entered into the U.S. with the purpose of temporarily visit or stay. Different than green card holders, if a non-immimgrant visa holder satisfies the substantial presence test, that person might be liable for their taxes as well. Please note that there are many exceptions to this test and it would be better to consult with an expert if you have any doubts. In principle, the reason behind this substantial presence test is to determine whether the non-immigrant visa holder has been physically present in the U.S. substantially. In this connectin, the non-immigrant visa holder must be in the U.S. at least for: 31 days during the current year, and183 days during the 3-year period that includes the current year and the two years immediately before that. Please note that only 1/3 of the days you were present in the first year before the current year, and 1/6 of the days you were present in the second year before the current year will be counted. There are many exemptions to this list. One of the most peculiar one is problably the closer connection exemption. This means that if you: are present in the United States for less than 183 days during the current yearhave not applied for a green cardhave a closer connection with a foreign country than with the U.S., andmaintain a tax home in this foreign country during the year, you will be exempted from the aforementioned obligations even if you satisfy the general criteria. Tax Obligations In addition to paying taxes, if a non-U.S. resident meets the above-mentioned criteria, the person might be liable for certain taxation obligations, including filing tax returns such Form 1040NR.

Read More

Q&A: Is there a scenario where I do not need EIN?

Dec 17 , 2020

Generally, all types of businesses without looking at their size and the number of employees must get an EIN. Therefore, you are required to have an EIN if you have a company in the US, but in some cases, you may not need to have one at all. EIN is used by the IRS – Internal Revenue Service to keep track of businesses and their tax responsibilities. In this context, some types of businesses that are not legally separated from their owners do not need an EIN. For instance, if you have a sole proprietorship or single-member LLCs without any employees, you may, of course, use your social security number instead of an EIN or tax ID. These two types of businesses do not need to have an EIN. However, it is safe to say that having one confers some has advantages even if it is not required. EIN is beneficial and may required when you hire employees, establish a payroll, get special licenses and local permits, open a bank account and etc.

Read More

Annual Report in Wyoming

Oct 05 , 2021

The Annual Report is due on or before the anniversary date of filing (the first day of the formation month.). The Annual Report needs to be file every year. Below are the steps to pay Annual Report in Wyoming companies. Steps: Go to https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/AnnualReport.aspx 2. Click on "File or Print Your Annual Report Now” 3. Write your Filing ID, then click the "Next" button. If you don't have your filling ID, you can search with your company name with this link. https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/FilingSearch.aspx 4. Review your mailing and Principal Address. 5. Calculate fees. (If you don't have any assets write 0; otherwise, you have to list the total value of your assets, then proceed. 6. Review information for confirmation. 7. Sign and make your payment. (After the payment, you will get your confirmation in seconds.) Keep your report on your records.   Failure to file the Annual Report may result dissolve your company.  

Read More

Transfer your
Company to us

Transfer Package – 895 $

  • Change of Registered Agent with our One Year Registered Agent Service
  • Providing Consultancy over Questions on the Services We Provide for 1 Year Through E-Mail
  • One-time Zoom Meeting for Consultancy over the Questions
  • Checking the Status of the Existing Company in the State

Questions And Answers

Subscribe Newsletter

Would you like to be informed about us and sign up for our newsletter?