Advantages of Having a Bank Account in the US
Many international small, medium or large-scaled business operating need a US bank account for their American customers. The main reason behind this is the problems foreign currencies bring about. The expectations of customers in the US are the consistency of IRS records and convenience of managing cash flow.
Internationally operating businesses in the US generally work with US banks when it comes to payment. Some enterprises use check while others use ACH transfer method. ACH only works with the banks within the US accepting checks may also bring some other problems for the process and credibility of payments. Sometimes this process can reach up to 60 days. It also costs an extra fee from between $15 and $50. So, having a bank account in the US will probably ease your payment processes.
Additionally, if you are using payment services such as PayPal, Ebay, 2Checkout and Stormpay; you probably know how inconvenient, time-consuming and economically unfavorable receiving payment is. If you operate online and accept payments via services such as PayPal and Ebay, it is always a good idea to have a US bank account.
All company types supported
– No need for a Social Security Number
– No need for a mailing address in the US
– 24/7 internet banking and payment services
– Debit card
– Quickly put your money into your bank account
– Secure money transfer thanks to our international network
– Secure payment via IBAN & SWIFT/BIC
– No need to be present in the US personally
– Compatible with the online payment methods such as PayPal/2CO/AdSense
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to open a US bank account or have further questions.
If you have pre-sales questions, Call us + 1 302 310 21 76 (You can also text on WhatsApp!)