Advantages of Having a Bank Account in the U.S.
Many international small, medium or large-scaled business operating need a U.S. bank account for their American customers. The main reason behind this is the problems foreign currencies bring about. The expectations of customers in the U.S. are the consistency of IRS records and convenience of managing cash flow.
Internationally operating businesses in the U.S. generally work with U.S. banks when it comes to payment. Some enterprises use cheque while others use ACH transfer method. ACH only works with the banks within the U.S. Accepting cheque may also bring some other problems for the process and credibility of payments. Sometimes this process may even reach up to 60 days. It also costs an extra fee of between $15 and $50. So, having a bank account in the U.S. will probably ease your payment processes.
Additionally, if you are using payment services such as PayPal, Ebay, 2Checkout and Stormpay; you probably know how inconvenient, time-consuming and economically disadvantageous getting payment is. If you operate online and accept payments via services such as PayPal and Ebay, it is always a good idea to have a U.S. bank account.
- All company types supported
- No need for a Social Security Number
- No need for a mailing address in the U.S.
- 24/7 internet banking and payment services
- Debit card
- Quickly put your money into your bank account
- Secure money transfer thanks to our international network
- Secure payment via IBAN & SWIFT/BIC
- No need to be present in the U.S. personally
- Compatible with the online payment methods such as PayPal/2CO/AdSense
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to open a U.S. bank account or have further questions.
You can only choose one of our services to start your business in the US, and you can contact us for details and questions.
If you have pre-sales questions, Call us + 1 302 310 21 76 ( You can also text on WhatsApp!)