Also known as a “certificate of authorization or “certificate of existence, a certificate of good standing indicates that your entity is fully qualified and authorized to do business. It is a certificate issued by the state authorities (generally a secretary of state).
We can help you gather this certificate from the state jurisdiction. You can enjoy your time while we handle time-consuming paperwork in jurisdictional offices for you. Furthermore, you can simply access your certificate in our database.
Gathering a certificate of good standing is just one our many services!
With your certificate of good standing:
- You confirm that jurisdictional payments of fees by your business entity is up-to-date
- Your business has completed the payments of its franchise taxes
- Your business has completed an annual report
Why a certificate of good standing?
Companies may sometimes ask for a certificate of good standing to cooperate. The following institutions can also require it occasionally.
- State authorities (for the application of foreign qualification)
- Local jurisdictions (for the renewal of licenses)
- Potential partners planning to cooperate
Please fill out the form below to get more information.