Tax Guide 101

If you have a Delaware LLC, Corp or Non-Profit Organization, you have to file a tax return correctly and on time.  We know that US Non-Resident Tax return can be little complicated if you have no idea how to file 1040NR, 1120, 5472 and other IRS forms. You have to file even if you do not […]

Tax Guide 101 Read More »

Gross Receipts Tax

Gross Receipts Tax is a tax imposed on businesses on their total gross revenues, irrespective of their source. This tax is levied on the seller of goods or services, instead of the consumer. As a result, business owners are the ones liable to pay this tax, not the customers. If you engage in business in

Gross Receipts Tax Read More »

FORM 5472

FORM 5472 If your U.S. corporation is owned significantly by non-U.S. persons and also involves with foreign related parties, you would want to miss file Form 5472. Although not an actual tax return, Form 5472 is an informational form to be submitted to the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) annually for the U.S. companies with foregoing

FORM 5472 Read More »